- Adults can also join the Broadway Live.
- Space is limited to 50 students. Reservations will be accepted immediately and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Students from SCIS receive a discount.
- All participants registered and paid prior to January 22 will receive an early-bird discount of 10%. (Sign-ups will remain open, but not guaranteed, based on a flexible basis through the school year.)
- Optional: Daily transportation is provided for a small fee.
A 50% deposit is due upon submission of application and the final balance is due no later than February 28th. A Letter of Confirmation from Artistic Director of Passport to Broadway Amy Weinstein will be sent the week of March 12th. If minimum participation for the program is not met, a full refund will also be sent the week of March 12th. There is a maximum cap on participants chosen and students will be accepted on a first come first serve basis based on application acceptance review by StudentsLive.
How to apply?
- Complete this application form. PDF Version or MS Word Version.
- Send completed application to Laurie Luebbe at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete payment of deposit. See below.
- DEPOSIT: A 50% nonrefundable deposit payment (unless the program is cancelled) is due with a completed application to reserve a spot in the program. First come. First Served. Limited space available. ( If your child is not accepted by StudentsLive based on the application information filled out in total, you will be notified and refunded.) The final 50% balance is due on or before February 28, 2018. (Exceptions to payment schedule may be made on a limited basis if space is still available after February 28.)
- Payments can be made by electronic bank transfer or cash. Details will be forthcoming after acceptance.
- The cost of the program includes a daily lunch.
- Transportation is not included in the cost of tuition. Busing will be arranged for an optional / additional fee. More information will be shared in May 2018.