Dear Parents, Students, and Faculty,
Just to keep everyone informed on some recent happenings.
1. Mark your calendars for September 23rd for our PAFA Parents Night Out. Come out and celebrate our community. Details are below.
2. Volleyball Today (Home) 4:30 vs. NAIS. Come cheer on the Dragons ! If you can’t make it to school, you can catch the LiveStream via our school’s website (http://pd.scis-his.net/) so you don’t miss the action.
3. PAFA Welcome Meeting: We wish to thank all the parents who came out to our first PAFA (Parents and Friends Association) meeting on Sept. 5. And, we offer an even bigger thank you to the large group of PAFA volunteers who are already gearing up to make the year a great one with a host of events. We are fortunate to have such a community! Please know that we are always on the lookout for new ideas and new people who can help contribute to making SCIS a great experience for the students. If you’d like to get involved – or just learn more about PAFA – contact Trish Castillo at email@example.com
4. Morning Bus Pick-Up Reminders: The bus will not wait for students who are late in the morning. Doing so causes all the students on the bus to arrive late for school. To help keep us on schedule, I have instructed to drivers to leave the bus stop promptly on time. To prevent problems, please be sure that your child arrives at the bus stop prior to his/her scheduled departure. If you have any bus questions, contact our transportation coordinator Stu Ren at firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you for your help in keeping our bus times on schedule.
5. Student Individual Photos have now finished. Soon, parents will receive information about how to review and order photos.
6. What’s happening around SCIS? Check out a few photos.
As always, let us know how we can work together to support students. If you have feedback or questions about any information in this update, feel free to email me at email@example.com .
Enjoy your evening.
Head of School
SCIS – Pudong Campus