- I have updated pictures for January, February, March, and May. (April coming soon!) Please take a look and download any pictures you would like to keep!
- We finished our swimming unit last week! Thank you again to all of the parents who volunteered to help students get changed before and after swimming. We couldn’t have done it without you!
- In Writing Workshop students are writing a realistic fictional series! We will celebrate the end of the unit by creating boxed sets of our book series. Please send in an empty cereal box or granola bar box with your child to use as their “box” for their book series by Monday, May 28.
- All leveled books from our classroom library (sent home each Monday in a blue zippy pouch with Pete the Cat on the front) must be returned to school by Monday, May 28. There is a 50 RMB replacement fee for any missing books. All SCIS ECE library books (normally sent home in a big red zippy pouch) must be returned to school by Friday, June 1.
- SCIS ECE Field Day will take place on Friday, June 8! Please see the post below for more information, including your child’s team.
- Wednesday, May 23—Library
- Friday, May 25—Yearbook Orders Due
- Saturday, May 26—SCIS Spring Picnic (Main Campus)
- May 28–June 1—Last week of Session 3 ASAs
- Monday, May 28—All Classroom Library Books (in blue zippy pouch) Due
- Tuesday, May 29—Library
- Friday, June 1—All SCIS ECE Library Books Due
- Friday, June 8–Field Day (see post below for team information)