- In Writing Workshop students are writing a realistic fictional series! We will celebrate the end of the unit by creating boxed sets of our book series. Please send in an empty cereal box or granola bar box with your child to use as their “box” for their book series by June 6th. Thank you to the families who have already sent in boxes!
- All leveled books from our classroom library (sent home each Monday in a blue zippy pouch with Pete the Cat on the front) must be returned to school by Wednesday, June 6th, or a 50 RMB replacement fee for missing books will apply. All SCIS ECE library books (normally sent home in a big red zippy pouch) must be returned to school as soon as possible.
- STUDENT DIGITAL PORTFOLIOS: Your child’s digit portfolio/blog will expire on June 28, 2018. If you would like to keep any of the posts, please download them before June 28.
- Our reading celebration, Character Day, will take place on Monday, June 11. Please click here for more information.
- Information regarding our end of the year class party will be posted in the next day or so!
- SCIS ECE Field Day will take place on Friday, June 8! Please have your child wear a shirt that is their team color on this day. Click here for Field Day teams. Students should also bring:
- A change of clothes (including dry shoes, socks, and underwear) because they will get wet during the field day activities.
- A water bottle labeled with their name and room number (A205), since most students will NOT be on my team.
- Apply sunscreen at home, if needed. Not all activities will be outdoors.
- Wednesday, June 6—All classroom library books due
- Friday, June 8—Field Day
- Monday, June 11—Character Day Celebration
- Thursday, June 14—Last day of school (11:30 am dismissal)