Team skills:：Confidence & Focus
The Bronze team focus is on teaching the basics of all four strokes and underwater kicking. We attach great importance to learning and developing the meet skills, which will continue to prepare swimmers for swimming.
Practice Schedule: January 7 – June 10, 2020
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 15:15 – 16:15
Attendance through Dec 2019:
- Lucca Jacobs：100% 😎（ Time Trials ＋SSL Round 1＋Hanoi＋DCSZ+Nanjing）
- Aimee Vickers：100% 😎 （ Time Trials ＋SSL Round 1＋DCSZ+Nanjing）
- Arisa Yamamoto：88% 😉 （ Time Trials ＋SSL Round 1＋DCSZ）
- Ali Nuno：88% 😉（ Time Trials ＋SSL Round 1＋DCSZ+Nanjing）
- Minseo Choi：100% 😎 （ Time Trials ＋SSL Round 1＋DCSZ+Nanjing）
- Ji-woo Lee：88% 😉（ Time Trials ＋SSL Round 1＋DCSZ+Nanjing）
- Rachel Anne McDonald ：100% 😎 （ Time Trials ＋SSL Round 1＋DCSZ＋Nanjing）
- Kyle Li：100% 😎 （ Time Trials ＋SSL Round 1＋DCSZ＋Nanjing）
- Claire Sui：88% 😉 （ Time Trials ＋SSL Round 1＋DCSZ）
- Adriada Zeqiraj：100% 😎 （ Time Trials ＋SSL Round 1＋Hanoi＋DCSZ+Nanjing）
- Isabelle Joseph：88% 😉 （ Time Trials ＋DCSZ+Nanjing）
- Morgana Cantalupo：62% o_O（ Time Trials ＋SSL Round 1）
- Nicholas Insley：88% 😉 （ Time Trials ＋SSL Round 1＋DCSZ+Nanjing）
- ChenJia Han：75% o_O （ 50%Time Trials ＋SSL Round 1＋DCSZ）
- Loui Kvarnstrom：100% 😎（ Time Trials ＋SSL Round 1＋DCSZ+Nanjing）
- Miya Meng：88% 🙂 （ Time Trials ＋SSL Round 1＋DCSZ+Nanjing）
- Jon Zeqiraj：100% 😎
CONGRATUALTION TO THE FOLLOWING SWIMMERS MOVE UP TO SILVER TEAM:
Baptiste Fortoul，Bel Chen
Swimmers should come prepared to every practice with a pair of Fins, goggles, and a swim cap. On designated dryland days, swimmers should wear gym shoes and clothes over their swimsuit.
Primary Coach: Seven Qi ( email@example.com )
Attendance is calculated as follows:
- As a total percentage from the swimmers first day to the present.
- Absence without prior coach notification is a complete absence.
- Absence with prior coach notification is only a 75% absence.
- Tardy without prior coach notification is a 25% absence.
Students wishing to progress from the Bronze group into the Silver group should:
- Show a desire and maturity to learn and listen without distracting others on the team while maintaining the minimum attendance requirement
- Have near perfect underwater streamlines with dolphin kicking &/or an underwater pullout each time pushing off the wall and diving, without being reminded
- Have the ability to maintain a legal and consistent kick in all four competitive strokes throughout a designed kick set of 400 to 500-meters
- Have the ability to complete with relative efficiency, rhythm and understanding a designed repeat set (using simple cycles) of 400 to 500-meters
- Have the ability to maintain legal strokes for 200-meters of freestyle, backstroke and breaststroke without losing efficiency or rhythm
- Have the ability to maintain a legal stroke for 50-meters of butterfly
- Have the ability to maintain legal strokes and turns for a 100-meter individual medley without losing efficiency or rhythm
- Have the ability to appropriately count their backstrokes from the backstroke flags so to legally touch for a finish and legally perform a backstroke flip-turn
- Have the ability to legally perform flip-turns during all swims of freestyle without being reminded
- Possess all of the skills and abilities listed as minimum requirements for progression from the Blue group to the Bronze group that are not restated here
- 10 x 50 freestyle @ 1:15
- 4 x 100 freestyle @ 2:30
- Demonstrate the legal stroke of freestyle,backstroke,breaststroke and butterfly held over 50m
- Demonstrate the legal turn of freestyle,backstroke,breaststroke and butterfly
- Ability to follow instruction and work well with teammates and coaches
- expanding ability to use pace clock