Practice Schedule: August 26 – December 9, 2019
Monday 15:15 – 16:15
Attendance through September 2019:
8 Years Old Group：
- Miya Meng：85％ 🙂 （ Time Trials ）
- Ricky He：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Peter Norris：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Na Hyeon Min：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Mackenzie Kaufenberg：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Sophie Christensen：70％ 😮 （ 50%Time Trials ）
- Daniel Sun：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Alessandro Santini：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Yolanda Chen：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Lovisa Glitterstam：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Alex Geagea：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Lincoln Lee：88％ 🙂 ➡ SICK （ Time Trials ）
- Wing Tung Liu：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Benjamin Wang：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
Under 8 Group：
- Gaby Lau：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Selin Sarigul：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Anais Du Bois De Vroylande：88％ 🙂 （ Time Trials ）
- Ethan Parsons：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Louise Decker：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Julie Fung：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Sofia Park：88％ 🙂 ➡ SICK （ Time Trials ）
- Flora Chen：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Lucas Lin ：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Isabella Sui ：95％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Mila Bloderer ：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
- Julia Fan：100％ 😎 （ Time Trials ）
Primary Coach: Seven Qi ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Attendance is calculated as follows:
- Absence without prior coach notification is a complete absence.
- Absence with prior coach notification is only a 75% absence.
- Tardy without prior coach notification is a 25% absence.
Please make arrangements for transportation for pick up after practice. Also notify the bus monitor that your child will not need the bus service on training days.
- Able to remain independent and accountable within the changing rooms without adult supervision and help.
- Attends all swimming training sessions wearing RED SCIS training suit & SCIS swimming cap.
- Accountable within attendance to allocated training days & times, attending with correct equipment: water bottle, bathing suit, SCIS swim team cap, goggles of choice (no snorkel goggles) and competitive swimming snorkel.
- Able to submerge and swim with and without goggles, showing no signs of stress.
- Clear understanding of pool safety rules; in and out of the water.
- Able to demonstrate and perform the rules of the pool throughout swim team training, PE swimming & at their home pool.
- Understands floatation and balance in the water.
- Can perform a streamline off of the wall, holding this position to the surface of the water.
- Able to swim 25m of all 4 competitive strokes, without disqualification.
- Able to perform a basic competitive shallow dive from the platform.
- Able to perform a somersault in the water and working towards performing flip turns frequently and correctly within the swim training setting.
- Continuing to develop understanding of competition swimming rules.
- Working towards swimming 2500-3000m per week.
- Breathing skills; working on correct release of air and intake of air.
- Able to attend the encouraged swimming meets for the under 8 swimmers.
- Attends all swimming competitions with SCIS swimming suit & SCIS swimming cap; u8’s can wear RED training suit to compete OR BLUE racing suit.
On acquisition of these skills the swimmers shall move up to BRONZE DEVELOPMENT
Once swimmers reach their 9th birthday the head coach shall decide the team that the swimmers are suited best to swim within, if these skills have been met. If the swimmer cannot attain the desired times set by their 9th birthday it will be recommended that the swimmer takes outside swimming lessons to achieve the team’s prerequisites for the next level.