Hongqiao Water Weekly SEPT. 2-8
- Swim Team Parent Conference – thank you for coming! For those of you who were unable able to make the conference do not worry, please find our presentation on the website under the following tab: PARENT RESOURCES.
- Time Trials 2019 – Time Trials shall be the first compulsory and full team event so far within our season. Please go to the tab MEETS – TIME TRIALS 2019 for full information.
- Volunteers needed for Time Trials – Please find this sign up sheet for the volunteers that are needed to facilitate the time trials, parents we need your help!! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080F48ABA62CA4F49-time
- Nanjing Sign-up – please be reminded that Nanjing sign up is active and open until SEPT. 30th. Note that the expression of interest differs from the ‘official sign up’. The official sign up requires detailed information. Sign up is going very well with now the following numbers signed up: Silver = 6, Junior Varsity = 4, Varsity = 13. Bronze team = COME ON! https://jinshuju.net/f/lGTRGw
- SCIS Swim Team Uniform!! – New designs for a variety of swim team apparel. The coaching team encourages families to purchase the items that they feel are necessary, the coaching team recommends that you should individualize any purchases with names if that option is available (easy to located at swim meets). This is the only opportunity of this term to order swim specific, individualized swim team apparel. This portal is OPEN NOW. Please go to tab : TEAM INFORMATION – Swim Uniform and gather more information!
- Varsity Coach Cheryl’s Practice Group – See you at 6am Friday AM this week for our first early morning practice of this term.
- International Swimming Meet – for those interested in attending an International Meet this season please email email@example.com directly! The meet we are planning on attending shall be in Hanoi, Vietnam in November. Basic details in doc below! Prices can accurately be calculated when I receive estimation of how many families and swimmers are interested in this opportunity. Please note this is open for under 8s and their families, all 10 & under swimmers must travel with their family. Ideally 12 & under should travel with a family member.
This entry was posted in Home
. Bookmark the permalink