- TRAINING THIS WEEK: Junior team finishes at 4pm all this week. Seniors begin at 4pm and finish approx. 5:30pm. No training on Friday 14th June 2019.
- FAREWELL TO THE FOLLOWING SWIMMERS: Thanks to the following swimmers for their dedication to our team and their performance on a weekly basis. The coaches wish you all well in the future in and out of the pool. U8 swimmers: EMMA EROCLANI, COLTON LESTAGE, OSSIAN TIBBERT-WYKVLIET. Bronze swimmers: NATHAN LITCHENBERG, LILA LOPEZ. Silver swimmers: ISIS VERHOEFF, FINN TIBBERT-WYKVLIET, JACKSON LESTAGE, DYLAN SEIFORD, NATHAN CRANDALL, AUSTIN LEE. Varsity swimmers: JACK CRANDALL, NATALIE SORENSEN, LUCAS FLORCZAK, CATO VLIEGENBERG, SOPHIE VLIEGENBERG, MADELYN SUNG, OLIVIA PIKE, KUZEY ORULUER. Junior Varsity: MERIJN VERHOEFF.
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SENIORS OF 2019: Proud of our seniors: KIRA FLORCZAK, HUGO KVARNSTROEM, FELIX ASARD, TEYA ATHANASOPOULOS, ROXY DENIGAN, YOSHIYUKI KIMURA.
- SWIM TEAM 2019-2020: Swimmers families should expect to receive an email this week if they have been offered an unconditional offer to swim next year. Swimmers may be asked to try out again for the following reasons: unable to achieve an average of 75% training attendance over the academic year or unable to attend at least 2 meets per semester. All Junior Varsity swimmers shall try-out in August.
- FIRST WEEK(S) BACK AFTER SUMMER:
TUESDAY 13th AUGUST – FULL TEAM EMAIL SHALL BE SENT OUT WITH SWIMMING SCHEDULE & UPDATED ON SWIMMING WEBSITE.
14,15,16 AUGUST 3:15pm – 4:15pm – VARSITY TEAM ONLY OPEN POOL SESSIONS
MONDAY 19th AUGUST 3:15pm – 5pm SWIM TEAM TRY-OUTS
TUESDAY 20th AUGUST 3:15pm – 5pm SWIM TEAM TRY-OUTS
WEDNESDAY 21st AUGUST: TRAINING BEGINS (no Junior Varsity practice until following week)
FRIDAY 23rd AUGUST: JUNIOR VARSITY TEAM ANNOUNCED
MONDAY 26th AUGUST: JUNIOR VARSITY TEAM BEGIN TRAINING
6. HAPPY SUMMER VACATION TO ALL!!! For those swimmers who have swam all year without taking breaks or skipping practices you should all enjoy 2-4 weeks of complete rest from formal swim training, getting in the pool and playing and low level intensity is of course encouraged! After these weeks of well deserved rest, everyone should start training and swimming again. Your coaches shall send you all some practices to work through during the summer vacation!