- PRACTICE THIS WEEK: No practice for any training group on Tuesday 14th January 2020 due to try-outs.
- VOLUNTEERS FOR TOMORROWS TRY-OUTS: All captains should be present to aid the coaches facilitate the try-outs on Tuesday 14th January 2020 from 3pm onwards. Parents we are looking for adult volunteers. We did not expect the try-outs to be busy however, approx. 50 students have signed up for these try-outs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to kindly volunteer your time!
- ACAMIS TEAMS: Team selections shall be announced before Chinese New Year. Top 6 swimmers females and males of the following age groups; 9-10, 11-12, 13-14 & 15 & overs shall be selected to represent our school at this years ACAMIS Championships. All swimmers who are selected for ACAMIS 2020 are expected to attend 4 trainings per week consistently until the competition. The coaching team reserves the right to change the team (up until 2 weeks before) if a swimmer who has been selected cannot commit to the training requirements.
- ACAMIS continued: Any swimmers who are currently on the team and cannot participate within ACAMIS for any reason (other sports conflicts or academic conflicts) should contact Coach Cheryl. 13 & over ACAMIS shall take place in Nanjing at NIS MAR. 13-14. 9-12 year old ACAMIS shall take place in Beijing at BIS on APR. 24-25.
- SNORKELS, FINGER PADDLES, PADDLES: All swimmers in the Silver & Varsity group should look to purchase a swimmers snorkel, finger paddles, fins and regular paddles to enhance their performance and technique. These pieces of equipment are required for every practice. Contact your primary coach for more details.
Have a great week all.